Friday, April 27, 2012

Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze, Jr. Prove My Point. Communication Is The Basis of All Good Relationships!



I don't know about you guys, but I absolutely love a good hollywood love story... when it lasts. Freddie Prinze, Jr. has been one of my celeb crushes since he was Zack in 1999's "She's All That" and I worshiped SMG through all seven seasons of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer." I thought they were perfect for each other when they announced their engagement back in 2001 and subsequent marriage the year after that. With only a few months until their 10 year anniversary in September, (gasp!) Yahoo! ran a story today about the secret to their decade-long union and  the impending big sisterhood for their two year old daughter, Charlotte Grace. Sarah pretty much proves my point that relationships are nothing without communication, whether they are personal relationships with friends and coworkers, business relationships, or intimate relationships with a significant other.  "We communicate. That's my secret. It's not a secret, but it's how I handle all my good relationships, whether they're male-female or not. If you bottle things up, it explodes on you." Not to mention that as humans, we lack the supernatural powers of mind reading. How does anyone know what you want or need if you don't tell anyone?  So, congratulations to the happy couple and thanks for restoring a little bit of faith that love and marriage can last.

(Image: Google)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More