Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Don't complain now:You're Married

The whole reason behind getting married is that you go to GOD and ask him to give you that one person you can't live without.. When you are on the altar and say I DO then YOU DO, not maybe i will when he or she acts right... Or I DO when i can stand to look at her... Nobody dragged you to that altar, so fellas stop saying ohhh she tricked me into this marriage thing. First of all it's not a marriage thing, it's a sacred moment between two lovers and soul mates that decide to be the only ones looking into each others' eyes to say I LOVE YOU.. Also you knew who were marrying before you married them so stop saying "I don't know you anymore".. Either you do and you are lying to get out of the marriage or you weren't ready to get married in the first place..... the point to all of this is your heart will let you know if you are ready don't rush something that god is co-signing.. Be you

1 comments:

I agree with you 100% percent. Marriage is definitely a life long commitment that shouldn't be taken lightly.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More